If you are actively suicidal, our service will not be appropriate. If you don’t feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help.

Go to any hospital A&E Department (sometimes known as the emergency department)

Call 999 and ask for an ambulance if you can’t get to A&E

Ask someone else to contact 999 for you or take you to A&E immediately

If you need some support right now, but don’t want to go to A&E, here are some other options for you to try:

Contact your GP for an emergency appointment or the out of hours team

Call NHS 111 (England) or Contact your local crisis team